Service Specials and Tequipment
Menu priced factory servicing including a free picnic blanket and complimentary Porsche Assistance
Book now to enjoy the benefits of a service to exacting Porsche standards.
Packages start from $695* and include:
- Annual Oil Service as per the factory maintenance schedule.
- All parts, labour and oil.
- Peace of mind with complimentary Porsche Assistance for up to 12 months.
- Valet car wash and vacuum.
- PLUS BONUS Microfibre Cloth Set*
*Offer valid 1 December 2019 – 30 June 2020. Price applies for Annual Oil Service at Official Porsche Centres only. Menu priced intermediate and major service packages are available. Your Official Porsche Centre can advise the recommended package based on your vehicle’s age and mileage.
Limited Places Available.
PCSS Classic Service
There is nothing quite like a Classic Porsche at PCSS; our Classic Service gives you the reassurance that your Porsche is in peak condition, so you can take advantage of all that the Porsche lifestyle has to offer.
PCSS Classic Service from $495*
- Oil filter, oil and labour.
- Valet car wash and vacuum.
- Complimentary Carrera RS 2.7 Notebook.
- Complimentary opportunity to attend one PCSS Track Day at Sydney Motorsport Park at the Privilege Club rate of $615, including a complimentary vehicle check at PCSS pre and post the Track day.
- Complimentary Porsche Roadside Assist for up to 12 months.
To ensure your Porsche is in perfect condition and to book your PCSS Classic Service, please contact our Service Department on 02 9693 9001.
$299 Wheel Alignment from Porsche Centre Sydney South
Your Porsche requires the correct and precise adjustment of up to 10 separate steering and suspension geometry settings to meet Porsche's wheel alignment specifications.
These geometry settings, for both front and rear axels, include the following:
- Ride height
- Tyre pressures
At PCSS, our Wheel Alignment service is carried out by our Factory Trained Technicians using the latest, state of the art, Hunter alignment equipment.
Take advantage of this special wheel alignment offer at PCSS.
A correct and precise Wheel Alignment can be performed in conjunction with your next annual service or as a stand-alone job while you wait.
Rejuvenation Package, from $995
Restore your Porsche to Showroom condition
Nothing looks as good as a brand new Porsche. Until now.
The rejuvenation process includes:
- Extensive cleaning
- Paint preparation
- Coating and detailing with Permagard paint protection - a treatment developed by the aviation industry and used by Qantas, Virgin and major international airlines to maintain aircraft appearance and reduce maintenance.
The result: a glass-like finish, which prevents oxidising and fading, while protecting paint from common contaminants such as bird lime, tree, sap, UV rays and acid rain.
For additional information on the Porsche Rejuvenation package, please click the link below.
Wheels - all-round perfection
It's the tyres that transfer the exceptional power of Porsche vehicles to the road, providing the only connection between your Porsche and the surface below. Although the area of contact is only around the size of a postcard, it is subject to an array of rigorous demands: maximum traction, highest possible mileage, even wear, a short braking distance, high cornering stability, low noise levels, low fuel consumption and attractive profile. In collaboration with selected partners from the tyre industry, Porsche strives to continually achieve the best results.