Track Day Registration 2021
Keep up to date on our socials.
Our Track Program
Under the guidance of our professional driving instructors, experience the natural habitat of your Porsche – a racetrack. From first time track attendees to our advanced drivers, we welcome all driving abilities to join us at Sydney Motorsport Park during 2021.
Unlock a piece of the Porsche DNA - Motorsport.
We believe the more knowledge owners have of their cars, the more excitement they get out of the experience of driving them.
Learn from the Best: Porsche Instructors
Just as important as the cars and the racetrack? The instructors, who have key things in common: their passion for Porsche, and the ability to handle cars well. They are the best in the business, and have years of experience and regular training on how to achieve the optimum line.
Your Track Day Check list
- You will need to provide your own helmet.
- You will need to return a signed indemnity deed and release.
- You will need your own Porsche.
Our program has been specifically designed for Porsche owners to safely explore the performance potential of their own Porsche.
- Sessions are spilt between three groups; Advanced, Intermediate and Beginner drivers.
- Sessions run for 20 minutes on track. You receive 6 x 20 minute sessions across the day.
Location: Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek.
The original 3.93 kilometre Grand Prix circuit was completed in 1990, complying with FIA category two standards and hosting major international races such as the V8 Supercars Championship.